Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another year, another new beginning

Well.

What a whirlwind end to the year that was. We moved house, made huge financial decisions, I finished up my last days at my job of 6 yrs with a bang, we started the renovations on our old home, completely changed our life plan, had Christmas, a week's holiday and finally...we are back, and feeling somewhat settled and ready to get on with the business of the New Year.

Today is Lou's first day back at work, and my first day back at wrangling the beasts single handedly. My hips are wrecked from this monster baby I'm carrying, and oh, did I mention its been hovering around 40C for days now? Ugh.

I can hardly believe how fast our lives are changing. I can't believe I am so close to having this baby. I can't believe how long it's taken to get to this point. I can't believe how lucky we've been over the past year.

Manny kissing baby Bumbles


I have so much more to say but honestly? The beasts are driving me crazy and I have to go break up another fight. The almost-ten-year-old has decided to act like a spoilt toddler lately which is just joyful...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails