Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Break In

Whyyy?
Once again I had a lovely entry planned all about our new investment property and how excited I am that we are discovering things like beautiful timber floors under the disgusting carpet...how I think it'll come up so nicely and be a great investment.....

then on my way into work this morning I get a phone call "Hi it's Constable *** from the **** police station is this Suzy ***?"
Me (frantically thinking what I did to break the law recently) "Uh yes?"
Him "Are you the current owner of ** *** Rd, ***?"
Me (sinking feeling) "Yes"
Him "There's been a break-in overnight".

Oh FFS. Apparently some asshole broke in (or tried to break in, we aren't certain yet) through a front window. Apparently there is also a "significant amount of blood" all over the front porch.

EW.

So some little fucker clearly saw us working there all day yesterday and thought there might be something of value there (powertools maybe??). They can't tell if anything was taken from inside because apparently all the doors are still locked.

Well sucks to be you, little would-be-thief. My wife is paranoid and left nothing there except some cheap painting equipment. I hope you feel really stupid right now.

(I also really hope you are not currently bleeding to death all over my nice timber floors).



4 comments:

  1. Check blood stains. I bet $1M one is in the shape of a Walnut?

    Break in sucks, but it has absorbed all your bad luck. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I wish I could delete that comment. I have the worst sense of humor in the world.

    Please don't block me... I think it is the depression speaking.

    Crap. Mortified.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will they do a DNA scan of the blood to see exactly who broke in? I'm so sorry hun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails