Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

no sleep and cranky children makes suzy something something....

Little sleep again last night. Managing to have some peace and quiet today because for the last 6 hours I've had the baby in a sling being carried everywhere. This cannot go on! The worst part is being twisted and contorted while I sleep, which apparently has now caused nerve damage because I have a constant tingling in my right thumb and fingers. Ugh so annoying. Please let it not be permanent.

So I have a few minutes to myself today which is lovely but also troubles me.

See I know that there are a million and one things that need to be done on the houses, but as I have all three boys with me today (yay for pupil free days *sarcasm*) and there is NO WAY on god's green earth that I can do anything productive with them around. I know, I've tried. But at the same time, I know that I should be trying to get something done. It bothers me that I am at home all day but unable to get anything moving...we have so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails