Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

slowly coming together

I feel like my life is slowly coming into order. And I am so relieved! For the first time in about 5 years I have a very small "To Do" list and nothing outstanding waiting to be done. No bills to be paid, no errands to run, nothing. Well, I still have three houses on the go but other than house stuff, our lives, dare I say it, are sorted!


But firstly and most importantly, Bebe and I have bonded fully. I kiss his tiny face a thousand times a day and I will never tire of cuddling him (even when he's been screaming all day long!) He is an absolute doll. He is finally growing into his 0000 clothes, and is almost outgrown his 00000. I am super proud. I have managed to feed him successfully which is a massive relief, as I was not able to feed the other two :)
He is smiling up a storm and giggling, especially in his sleep.

I can't get enough of him xxx





4 comments:

  1. I'm so very glad for you that you've got him! It's been a long, rocky road to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, how did you get such a handle on things? I just can't seem to get things in order! Also, congrats on your sweet baby! And, wanted to make sure you had my new blog address: http://multimama.wordpress.com/. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww he is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails