Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

blergh.


Ugh, I am sick. Not pregnancy-sick, but cold-sick. My very inconsiderate workmate dragged her sorry ass into work almost two weeks ago, sick as a dog. Coughed and spluttered everywhere. I was livid. Last time she did this, I ended up sick for two weeks. Manny ended up sick for two weeks.

Surely enough, within a few days, BAM. Sickness hits. I swear this is the worst cold ever. My mother insists very dramatically that I have The Flu but I'm pretty sure it's just my pregnancy making the cold ten times as miserable for me (this always seems to happen). I have been pretty much a sick, useless blob on the couch for a week and a half now! I think I am finally on the mend - I am starting to be able to taste food again (yay!) and almost have my sense of smell back. Lucky me though, the pregnancy nausea hasn't let up any. Seriously hoping for an end to that in the next few weeks (please?).

Because we are moderately insane, we are also trying to co-ordinate an extension to our house at the moment. I should have started it at least 6 months ago but it just all seemed too hard. To be honest, it still all feels too hard but we can no longer afford the payments on this house so we have to sell it. Before we can sell it though, we have to do a full reno (it was always our intention). I feel like once again we are going to end up with this spectacular house...and won't get to enjoy it at all! Oh well. I am seriously looking forward to being debt free (with a healthy bank balance) for a while when we sell :)

So there are lots of exciting developments coming up - luckily I am busy enough to keep my mind off the upcoming u/s next tuesday....most of the time....

1 comment:

  1. Being sick sucks! And pregnant while sick? Even worse!!! That sucks, I hope you feel better soon. Very exciting about renovating the house, but how disappointing you won't be able to enjoy it...

    Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails