Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Tidal Wave Suzy

So Tidal Wave Suzy hit tonight. There are some things I just can't let go. And this one is for life so it's not like I could sit back and let it happen without at least knowing that I had said my piece. So I made the move. It was....interesting. I think SIL would change the name but it looks like her partner is unlikely to let her. If the looks of hatred directed towards me are anything to go by, I'm pretty sure the response I would have got from her partner is more along the lines of a punch to the face rather than understanding.

At least everything has been said now (two years worth of dramas came out tonight) and I feel so very sad for my SIL who I love dearly. So very sad because until things change with her partner and us this is likely to be a permanent thing, us not speaking to one another.

On a happy note, we had more good news from the lab today with our egglings but I'll report all about that tomorrow. Oh and I'll tell you all about spending time in hospital with my eldest and the ongoing saga of health problems that have me baffled...stay tuned ;)

And to end with a Quick Question...is there anything that hits your self esteem like losing "followers" on google? I mean I only had 14 it's not like I had any to spare!! Am I that boring?




2 comments:

  1. I rarely even look at my stats anymore. I have maybe 2 or so readers lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of "followers", but no one that actually pays attention or ever comments.

    But the people who care I hear from :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails