Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Catch of the Day...

I must have this!



It's a cute little fish...that turns into SUSHI with a quick flip inside out! Given my little Monster's obsession with sushi...I think he'll go nuts for this. And how super cute is it??

You can find the instructions on Cut Out + Keep here or by clicking on the picture above.
Stay tuned for a step by step tutorial on how I made this...provided that I can actually complete it and have it look any good!!


{EDIT TO ADD}


Oh my gosh they have squid to sushi as well! My Rocket's favourite food evah is squid (squiddy!) and he will go mad for this. Looks like I'll be going to the craft store after work today!





3 comments:

  1. Oh how cool is that?! I want one too. Off to see what else is there! Oh and I totally think it's too cute your little monster loves sushi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how hard was it?? My daughter is a sushi fanatic, she would LOVE one or more of those little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Those have got to be the funnest, cutest little things I've seen in a long time! Adorable, thanks for sharing how to make them, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails