Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Decisions, decisions

I am in Dilemma City at present.

I am planning my Monster Baby's first birthday bash and...well...I keep changing my mind on theme. Parties are a BIG. DEAL. in this house and the theme is the most important thing to decide. Once that's done it's easy. I've been hemming and hawing for WEEKS now and have been told invitations must. be. done. today.

Problem is...I'm still undecided on theme!

So help me out, dear internets.


OPTION A
- Puppy Dogs. MB is crazy mad in love with dogs. He stands at the window and squeals while banging his hands on the glass whenever someone walks one past our house. Even books with pictures of dogs make him squeal.

OPTION B - Little Monsters. This is a no brainer...he is my little monster, and I've come across the cutest graphics to use and adorable party favours.

I keep going from one to the other, back to the first one, changing my mind...it's driving me nuts! What do you think?



5 comments:

  1. PUPPIES!!! Think of all the ways you can work the theme in "puppy chow" snacks (easy eats for the Monster baby but yummy for the adults), the options for cake, you could do puppy ear hats instead of traditional party hats, goody bags with granola "dog bones"! Oh, I'm getting giddy just thinking about it Ü The monster theme might be a bit more appropriate when he's 3 or so!
    I can't wait for the details! (and yes, I've already got several 1st b-day ideas in MY head --- I love a good party too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I'm a PARTAY person too. And I'm all for themes - even though I played down the boys' party this year due to money. But, I'd totally go w/ the Monster theme!! I'm also for anything non-traiditional, so maybe that has a little to do w/ it. But, I think the Puppy theme, can be done when he's older and if he's loves puppies now, he'll probably love them forever. The boys are starting to really get in to Mickey, so I saved it for when they can be all excited for it. Woot woot (Baby) Monsters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to vote monsters too. :o) One of Blue Bird's favorite toy is his UglyDoll - very cool stuffed monster. Less than a week away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little monsters would be adorable!! Post pics, I want to see what they look like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I LOVE ugly dolls too! Lucas has them all...haha (referring to DG Lost)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails